Did you know that clogged vents are the number one reason for fires? Luckily, our team has a unique process to reduce this risk and remove unwanted debris from your dryer vents. We clean dryer vents from the exterior and utilize a compressed air system with a specialized blasting attachment to remove lint and debris without blowing the debris into your building. This unique process sets us apart from other maintenance companies by being able to more debris using compressed air than others can achieve with conventional suction methods.
Not only is regular cleaning essential to preventing fires, it greatly improves your dryer’s efficiency.
- We clean dryer vents from the exterior of residences using a compressed air system.
- We vacuum up all debris, bag it, and remove from your property for disposal.
- Vents not accessible from the exterior will be noted and will have to be cleaned from the interior when access can be scheduled.
- Vents with extra screening or covers will be noted to the community manager.
- Vents with booster fans have to be cleaned from the interior and exterior. These vents will be noted and will have to be cleaned from the interior when access can be scheduled.
Dryer Vent Cleaning FAQs
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today!
HOA Services makes my life as a community manager so much easier. They are a one-stop shop for all maintenance needs. The response time is impeccable, and in most cases is immediate. If a request is out of their wheelhouse, they will let me know very quickly and also provide advice on the correct type of vendor to contact. Eric Doyle has been especially helpful in creating healthy relationships with many of my communities, and providing practical feedback for long-term planning.
HOA Services performs regular janitorial service at one of my large condominiums, and provides immediate feedback when issues are found. The keen eye for detail all technicians have is very helpful. HOA Services has worked on my entire portfolio, form roof cleaning, dump runs, gutter cleaning, and dryer vent cleaning, without any complaints. My homeowners always say the crew is very respectful and courteous.-Kayleigh Prentice, CMCA (Community Association Manager )