Did you know that clogged vents are the number one reason for fires? Luckily, our team has a unique process to reduce this risk and remove unwanted debris from your dryer vents. We clean dryer vents from the exterior and utilize a compressed air system with a specialized blasting attachment to remove lint and debris without blowing the debris into your building. This unique process sets us apart from other maintenance companies by being able to more debris using compressed air than others can achieve with conventional suction methods.
Not only is regular cleaning essential to preventing fires, it greatly improves your dryer’s efficiency.
- We clean dryer vents from the exterior of residences using a compressed air system.
- We vacuum up all debris, bag it, and remove from your property for disposal.
- Vents not accessible from the exterior will be noted and will have to be cleaned from the interior when access can be scheduled.
- Vents with extra screening or covers will be noted to the community manager.
- Vents with booster fans have to be cleaned from the interior and exterior. These vents will be noted and will have to be cleaned from the interior when access can be scheduled.
Dryer Vent Cleaning FAQs
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today!
I want to thank you for the quick response to the failed piping sleeve in our roof. Your crew [Repair Foreman and Technician Team] arrived as you promised, and did a great job for us, complete with photographs. We are extremely happy to get this fixed before the rains predicted for the rest of the week. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.-Robert S. (HOA Board President of a Multi-Family Community)