Partnering with HOA Services for your repair services is a perfect option for those who live in the Portland Metropolitan area. We self-perform almost all projects which reduces the need for subcontractors and allows for full accountability.
Our account managers are responsive to your requests and help to place a sense of urgency on your project to get it complete quickly and within budget. Over the years dealing with repair projects in the Pacific Northwest, we’ve developed a unique job ticketing process to further ensure that all requests are handled in a timely manner and are resolved.
Having us be your repair project partner means that we’re right there with you through the whole process from start to finish and even providing aftercare. Use one vendor for the entire project and we’ll be reaching out to you with status updates on your project along the way so you’re always informed on the project status and aren’t left wondering what is happening at your property.
Our Repairs Process
- We receive your work order request and create a new Job Ticket.
- Your Account Executive collects detailed information, request missing information, and in some cases dispatches a Technician to assess.
- Your Account Executive coordinates access to the project area and schedules the project.
- We dispatch a Technician who assesses the repair project, procures materials if necessary, performs the repair, and cleans the area removing all debris.
- Our Technician submits photos of the work and any notable details.
- Your Account Executive electronically sends you an update with the project’s details/status and photo documentation.
Your Account Executive is your direct line of communication and will keep you updated on any issues or unexpected events.
Repair Services FAQ
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today!
HOA Services makes my life as a community manager so much easier. They are a one-stop shop for all maintenance needs. The response time is impeccable, and in most cases is immediate. If a request is out of their wheelhouse, they will let me know very quickly and also provide advice on the correct type of vendor to contact. Eric Doyle has been especially helpful in creating healthy relationships with many of my communities, and providing practical feedback for long-term planning.
HOA Services performs regular janitorial service at one of my large condominiums, and provides immediate feedback when issues are found. The keen eye for detail all technicians have is very helpful. HOA Services has worked on my entire portfolio, form roof cleaning, dump runs, gutter cleaning, and dryer vent cleaning, without any complaints. My homeowners always say the crew is very respectful and courteous.-Kayleigh Prentice, CMCA (Community Association Manager )